Q. How to overcome severe anxiety?

Answered by Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Anxiety or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have severe anxiety problems which cripple me. I feel trouble in concentrating on my studies and other daily activities. I have PCOS and suffering from depression. I am an introvert, and my body is swaying all the time. A feeling of constant motion present like a boat ride. What can I do to live a better and happy life? How do I get rid of the anxiety?

Last time when I had anxiety and depression, I lost 15 kg weight. Also, my hemoglobin and other vitamins levels were reduced. I am currently under Shelcal 20 and Autrin. In the past, I was on Venla 25 g.