Q. I have ordered kottakal arya vaidya manasa mitra vatakam. What is the recommended dosage for mild anxiety/tension.

Dr. Airicha Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 01, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 24 year old male. I have ordered Manasamitra Vatakam. What is the recommended dosage for mild anxiety and tension? Is there any possible side effects? Would you also recommend any mild medicine other than this such as Ashwagandha? If so please tell me dosage and brand name. Also suggest me the recommended diet that helps to restore calmness.

#

• However, for medical problem like mild anxiety and tension, the following medicine is suggested for 15 days.
  • Capsule Tagara (Valeriana wallichi) 250 mg 1 bd. It should be taken half an hour after meals.
  • Tablet Brahmi Vati 1 bd. This also has to be taken half an hour after meals.
  • At least drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid alcohol. The above medicines have no reported side effects.
  • For personalized diet plan please send your personal details which includes BP, fasting and postprandial blood sugar level, weight and height, present diet and exercise regime and your medical history.
  • You can take green tea without sugar and milk.

Revert back after 15 days for follow up to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|