Q. I keep thinking about when will I die. I am stressed to the core. Please help.

Answered by Dr. K V Anand and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anxiety or Anxiety Disorder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

From the last year, I have been suffering fromheadache, but I neglected it. For the last one month, it has been increasing day by day. Six months back, I consulted a doctor and did an MRI scan and he told that there is nothing to worry. I think the reason is heavy thinking. Because, one night I got a panic attack before which I was a normal person but, then onwards heavy thinking started. I got scared as it is coming again and now I have started comparing with others. I feel I think different and crazy thoughts come to my mind. I cannot stop the thoughts like "when will I die?" I want go to work, but due to this stress, I am not able to. Why is my health like this? Please suggest what should I do to come out of that stress.