Q. My mind is not stable. I need your help.

Dr. Youness Tanani

I am in depression. Feeling nervous. Feeling guilty. Suffering from over thinking. Suffering from mood swings. I need your help.

Dr. Youness Tanani

Nutritionist Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

I guess you did not mention all symptoms. If you did so, then it shows you are suffering from anxiety and not depression as the last one could be more chronic.

From my experience, you will need two medications to get better from this situation.

1. An antianxiety drug for short period not exceeding 90 days, such as Alprazolam (Xanax) initial dose of 0.5 mg three times a day (not an antidepressant as it will not work properly and will take time).
  2. You need a stabilizer such as Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) 50 mg before bedtime, it may take up to 40 days to show a notable change and mood stability. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|