Q. What can be done for daydreaming, loneliness, and lack of concentration?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anxiety or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have never consulted a psychiatrist before, but according to what I have observed about myself, maybe I am suffering from maladaptive daydreaming, loneliness, lack of concentration as well as maybe depression. This is the peak time for me to make my career. I only have two years left to do something in my life and get my dream job. But as per my condition, I do not think that I will be ever able to do so. I cannot concentrate on my studies at all. Even a sixth or seventh class student studies more than me. Earlier my condition was still controllable but now it is getting more and worse, and on top of it, I am a drama addict. So basically, I spend almost my entire day either daydreaming or watching dramas.