Arm Pain

Can a chiropractor help with pain in the right arm, hip, and right foot?

Query: I have dull pain in my right arm when I make certain movements eg When swimming the Breast Stroke movement causes a deep dull pain when I stretch my right arm above my head again a dull pain and feel the pull on my inner arm head movement to the right is painful, at the back of my neck and just behi...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhika Kariya

Physiotherapist

Answer: hello mam welcome to icliniq your complain can completely manage by physiotehrapy only. pain in overhead activities suggest that muscles situated above the shoulder and side of neck region are weak. dull pain in perticular overhead activities can be managed by changing habits of performing work,...  Read Full »

Do left arm pain and shoulder pain in an elderly patient indicates heart disease?

Query: Hello doctor, This is about my 69 years old mother, non-obese, nonhypertensive, nondrinker/smoker. She is not on any medication. She is unable to move her left arm for the past three days and also has shoulder pain, especially when not sitting. There was no injury to the arm. And the trouble moving...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to ilciniq.com. Please attach the ECG report, it is not attached. Please clarify, whether the pain is prominent feature or inability to move the arm, or is it like that she is not able to move arm because of pain or fear of pain. Now, this is not indicative of heart disease. Left a...  Read Full »

Even after medications and injection pain in my left arm muscles has not subsided. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having severe localized pain when I lift my left arm over my head and it is in muscles for more than four months. The rheumatologist did an x-ray and blood test which are all normal. He prescribed tablet Arcoxia-285 (90 mg) and Panadol (665 mg) + injection Depo Medrol 40 mg for 1...  Read Full »

Dr. K Shanmuganandan

Rheumatologist, Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read in detail your symptoms. It is suggesting periarthritis shoulder. The profile does not suggest inflammatory arthritis as the signs of inflammation are lacking and the tests are normal.  Read Full »

Can rib or shoulder trauma cause nerve problems?

Query: I have had nerve issues for a couple of months, such as random stabbing pains, loss of sensation, heavy limbs and a constant mild pressure in my head with occasional increased pain. 4weeks ago i had shortness of breath, a tight chest, constant burning sensation in my chest with sharp pains into my b...  Read Full »

Dr. Sunny Anand

Physiotherapist

Answer: Mam, it looks very unusual that the up and down shoulder blades you noticed very late. see all the cervical nerves they originate from cervical vertebrae and then it comes down beneath the clavicle and then armpit then they start supplying to the upper limbs respectively. As per your shoulder blad...  Read Full »

What causes arm pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a blood test done around six days ago and my arm is paining now? It aches when I curl my arm and also when I stretch it out flat. This has never been an issue for me previously. What might be causing this pain on my arm? Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is a possibility that there may have been multiple attempts at the same site before taking the blood sample. This causes extravasation of blood in the surrounding tissues as well leading to hematoma formation often accompanied with discoloration of skin. This may...  Read Full »

Why do I get sharp pain in chest and both arms after working on computer?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been having infrequent deep chest pains, along with pain in my left arm, right arm, and legs at times. The pain mimics that of a heart attack, but I had an EKG, echo, blood, and CT everything has come up normal so far. When I am on the computer I usually slouch and have poor po...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have already ruled out the fearful cause of such pain, so the second most common cause of such pain is improper posture. More than a chiropractor you need to understand the need for correct posture as you have to continue working in a similar environment for the ...  Read Full »

I experience arm, legs, joint and back pain with tremors. How to proceed further?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 45-year-old female. I was treated with intravenous Cortisone injection therapy for a week for having acute demyelinating symptoms for almost two months that appeared together with a new lesion at the cerebellum area of my brain. There had been three other there, supposedly migrai...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read carefully your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to chronic lesions of multiple sclerosis MS (sometimes there is no total improvement after steroid therapy). Anyway, I would recommend starting Gabapentin for chronic pain or switch...  Read Full »

What is the alternate medicine for chest pain, cough and arm pain other than Aspirin?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having chest pain, bad cough and feeling uneasy with pain in arms for a long. I do not have Aspirin at home. What can be an easily available alternative at this time?  Read Full »

Dr. Hariharan V

Diabetologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is better to take care of this cough because coughing for a long time in highly polluted cities may cause pneumonia or tuberculosis. So I suggest the following medications: Tablet Hicet (Cetirizine) 0-0-1, Azee 500 (Azithromycin) 1-0-0, Combiflam 1-0-1, syrup Tu...  Read Full »

How to treat the pain in the left forearm and in the right leg?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28-year-old male. 1) I have been experiencing pain in my left forearm. It suddenly started, and there was a constant pain in almost the entire forearm. I went to sleep, and it continued to pain, so after a couple of hours, I took Paracetamol. It went away after that. The next day...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As there is no history of injury and the duration of symptoms is only a few days, then it is not worrying. Apply ice over the area and keep it elevated, and do not massage. Take anti-inflammatory tablets like WillgoCR or Voveran (Diclofenac) once daily after meals. ...  Read Full »

I have pain in my left arm and jaws along with dry mouth. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor,I had a bad pain in my left arm and jaws. Lightheaded and dry mouth, and hence got the test done.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports, and they are normal. This is unlikely to be related to the heart. A similar kind of pain may occur in reflux disease. Do you get any bloating, burping, soar water feeling in mouth or chest burning intermittently? If yes, then it likely...  Read Full »