Q. Please check the report and reveal the reason for my dry mouth along with left-sided jaw and arm pain.

and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Oct 05, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 10, 2019

I had a bad pain in my left arm and jaws. Lightheaded and dry mouth, and hence got the test done.

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

I have gone through your reports, and they are normal. This is unlikely to be related to the heart. A similar kind of pain may occur in reflux disease. Do you get any bloating, burping, soar water feeling in mouth or chest burning intermittently? If yes, then it likely indicates reflux-related pain, and even otherwise it may be related to reflux or esophageal spasms. So, I do not think there is anything to worry about it.

You should be on antacids like Pantoprazole, Domperidone combination for a week or two. Also, avoid oily fatty, spicy food, and avoid smoking alcohol if any. Have regular exercise and avoiding resting immediately after the meal instead have some walk. I hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.

Kindly help me to fix the jaw pain from clenching.

Query: Hi doctor, I clench my jaw a lot, and my mouth hurts quite a bit from doing so. I need to fix the pain from clenching. Kindly help me.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to quit this habit. There are a few ways you can try to get rid of it, and the pain will be gone. To quit clenching, if you feel some fear or anything then rule out the cause of it due to which you clench. If stressed or worried try to solve it. When you feel ...  Read Full

I have an upper jaw pain and cannot close my mouth. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor,From my left front tooth, all the way to the back of my teeth on top hurt. I cannot close my mouth and it feels like the pain is going up into the bone under my nose. What could that possibly be?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, it seems to me that you have an apical periodontitis. If you have any cavity related to this area, the tenderness is because of it. Or you must have malocclusion, meaning there is more pressure on these teeth. You need to visit a dentist who will...  Read Full

I am suffering from chest pain and arm pain associated with fever and vomiting. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from right side chest pain and right arm and also have fever and vomiting. What should I do? Is it symptoms of something big?  Read Full >>

Dr. Y Siva Roja

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you have diabetes. Patients with diabetes need not always be present with typical chest pain in case of any sudden cardiac event; symptoms like right sided pain, and persistent vomiting should not be taken lightly. And also you did not mentio...  Read Full