Asthiposhak

What causes white hair at an early age?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 17 years old and getting white hairs. They are white near the scalp and black in the tip. What to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are only 17 years old, the primary cause behind it might be genetic as your parents or grand parents may have white hairs at an early stage. The other possible causes might include poor nutrition, improper lifestyle, stress, etc. White hairs mean lack of mel...  Read Full »

I have receding hairline and hair fall, for a year. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. My height is 165 cm and weight 67 kg. I have receding hairline and hair fall, for a year. I am not under any medication. Kindly advice.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and saw the attached files (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There can be many causes behind this kind of hair fall like genetic cause, nutritional deficiency or improper lifestyle, etc. If it is due to a genetic cause, then it will...  Read Full »

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for dandruff and hair fall.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male. My weight is 58 kg and height is 5'6". My problems are gray hair and hair fall. I have an allergy to dust, perfume, and smoke. Sometimes, I have breathing problem and cough in early morning, I am working in shift. I am suffering with constipation too. My blood su...  Read Full »

Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Specialist, Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The main reason for premature graying of hairs and hair fall is stress due to rotation shift. So, try to fix your shift. Take hair nourishing food like raisin, dates, fig, curry leaves and spinach. Avoid curd and pickle. Try to reduce your salt intake.Take Triphala Churna...  Read Full »

Please suggest some ayurvedic treatment for swollen legs, knee pain, and vitamin D deficiency.

Query: Hi doctor, Both my legs are swollen, and my knees are paining. I have full body weakness, and my vitamin D is less than 3 ng/mL. I feel that my entire body is swollen, and I have pain in my limbs. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest following the below mentioned ayurvedic medicines for your problem regularly, and you will soon see positive results. Dashamoola Haritaki, take 10 g of this jam...  Read Full »

Can ayurvedic medicines relieve all my health issues?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 41 year old female, and I suffer from a lot of diseases. I gave birth five years back, and at that time, the doctor told me that I have diabetes. My blood sugar level is high even after delivery, and I also have vitamin D deficiency. Currently, I take 80 units of Insulin daily, an...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you have multiple health issues, it will take some time to resolve. Some may be cured completely, like vitamin D deficiency and foot pain, but diabetes can only be controlled, and with the help of ayurvedic medicine you can prevent further ...  Read Full »

I have very thin and short hair. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old, and I have very thin and short hair. I want to grow hair to cover my forehead. I am not able to make any hairstyle because of less hair. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Short and thin hair might have many reasons, some common causes are the nutritional deficiency, hormonal disturbance, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, and hereditary. Try the following things for hair growth. Add foods like dates, raisins, fig, curry leaves, spinach, and f...  Read Full »