Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. I understand your situation and agony, but just be patient. Your child will overcome this as she grows old.
2. I hope there is a family history of asthma in either father or mother's family, as this is a somewhat hereditary.
3. There is no complete cure for asthma, but we can control it and prevent further attacks by following a few rules.
4. Asthmatic attacks are triggered by a few allergens like dust, cold breeze, chemicals, irritants and a few food colors. So, we have to protect the child from all such allergens and irritants.
5. I suggest you visit a child pulmonologist and follow their advice. You just need a few tips to control this condition and prevent further attacks.
6. I hope your pediatrician must have discussed it with you. If not, then I would suggest you to meet a pediatrician, a pulmonologist and an immunologist and take their opinion.
7. I am sure that your child will overcome this condition and her adulthood would be free of asthma. Just be patient and continue the treatment.