Q. Is there a safe and assured ayurveda treatment for autism?

Answered by Dr. Alka.

Do you have a question on Autism Signs or Ayurveda Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there a safe and assured ayurveda treatment for autism?

My 3.5 years old mild autistic son is nonverbal. The doctor has given Risperidone (Sizodon) and some vitamin supplements for the last six months. My son is under speech therapy also. As all the allopathy medicine has side effects, is there any safe and assured ayurveda treatment for this condition? To what extent can my son get improved? What is the probable time frame? My son is hyperactive. He cannot focus as there is some sensory issue. He avoids the unknown person, especially same aged children. He is very selective in food and does not chew a few foods. He does not like almost any fruit. His MRI, USG, ECG, allergy panel and blood count were normal. He was vitamin D deficient.