Avoid Lifting Heavy Objects

What is the reason for my chest pain and numbness in feet?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 46 years old. I have pain in my middle chest for the last few days. I can pinpoint the pain. When I wake up in the morning, I can feel a little bit of numbness in my feet. Sometimes, I have fatigue during the day. And I do not take any medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Did you carry anything heavy before the pain started? Do you have a history of diabetes or stomach ulcer? Apart from the numbness and fatigue, have you noticed increased hunger or increased thirst? Does the pain radiate to other parts of your body?  Read Full »

Please suggest medications for my sprain in the neck.

Query: Hi. My age is 29 years - Male. Height around 5'8, weight - 52 kgs. I was moving heavy furniture yesterday night, and I sprained my neck. I feel a stinging pain towards the back left of my neck (from my direction of facing) - Pain is at the nerve connecting head to my left shoulder. I am not able ...  Read Full »

Dr. Maithili Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq Your much clear description suggests that you might have strained you neck/shoulder muscles. Getting strained after pulling heavy objects is Very common followed by swelling in that particular region with muscle spasm. The neck movements would be definitely painful and res...  Read Full »

How to manage pain in triceps and little finger?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old male with a height of 180 cm tall and a weight of 68 kg. I also lift weights, but I have stopped since the pain was in my tricep. For the past three months, I have been having sharp pains in my right tricep, which seems to happen randomly, and any specific action with...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the time, triceps tendonitis is caused over time by overuse. Triceps tendonitis can also occur with shoulder and elbow problems that have caused damage to the area, such as arthritis, muscle tears, or dislocation. Often, triceps tendonitis can get better with si...  Read Full »

What is the solution for my long term upper back pain due to lifting heavy weights?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old male with no medical disease. 10 years ago, I lifted heavyweight and I felt upper back pain 6/10 in severity. With time it is associated with shortness of breath. When I stay in chair for a long time, I feel upper back pain and shortness of breath. When back pain re...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have understood your concern about back pain. See as per your age, weight is quite natural and normal. No problem in any parameters. I felt that you are just sedentary person. Once you had this problem when you lifted heavy objects suddenly, there might be compre...  Read Full »

How to reduce pain due to inguinal hernia for a month?

Query: Hi sir, I'm an 18 year old boy. I have an inborn inguinal hernia. But till now it hasn't given me that much pain as it is giving right now. If I lay down for more than 2 hours then it starts hurting and I can't sleep anymore. The pain extends from lower abdomen, pelvic region to some upper port...  Read Full »

Dr. Naveed Ahmed Khan

General Surgeon

Answer: Hello Your complaints of pain related to the hernia needs to be examined . If there is no complications within the herni In normal circumstances I would suggest all hernia should be operated but since you are having exams you can delay the surgery given that on physical examination and ultrasound y...  Read Full »

Kindly explain the reports which I had for my back pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I suffer from back pain. Please give me a second opinion. I am attaching my reports. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Few small multilevel osteophytes are seen. The L3-4 and L4-5 discs are desiccated. A mild posterior-central disc bulge is noted at L3-4 level indenting the posterior thecal sac without ...  Read Full »

Is taking SARM supplement the reason for my back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 60 years old male in good condition. I am not taking any medication. There are ongoing painful back muscle aches apparently from months. I used SARM for workouts. I had poor hydration habits, with too much caffeine and not taken enough water. I stopped taking SARM supplement one we...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may or may not be directly related to SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator) use. As a backache is a prevalent problem in this age group and BMI (body mass index) is 39 (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which predisposes to spine problems leading...  Read Full »

I have problem with gas in my stomach. How can I get rid of this issue?

Query: Hello doctor, My age is 30 years and weight is 84 kg. I have a problem with gas in my stomach.  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Raise the head end of the bed at night by keeping a log or brick under the head end of the bed if you have symptoms at night. Avoid tomato and tomato-based products such as ketchup and sauce. Avoid citrus fruits like oranges, sweet lime, lemon and their juices. ...  Read Full »

How can I be relieved of this sharp lower back pain?

Query: Hello doctor, Last night, I bent over to reach for something and got a sharp pain in the left side of my lower back and the pain is still there. I can hardly move without intense pain. Is there anything that I can do to feel better? I do lift a lot of heavy boxes at work. What should I do? I can ben...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The probable cause is IVDP (intervertebral disc prolapse) and iliopsoas strain. I feel that pain could be due to irritation. I would like to you to do a lot of icing on your back once in every two hours. Lie on stomach with chest placed over pillows like in a cobr...  Read Full »

Can hard lump on my forearm mean a fracture?

Query: Hello doctor, I hit my forearm yesterday and there is a hard lump now where it was hit. It does not hurt to move my arm or pick things up but does hurt if any pressure is put near the lump. It does not sound like a fracture, does it? I do not want to go to the doctor's office as everyone is sick an...  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It does not seem like a fracture. I would like to know few things for clarity. Do you find any difficulty in moving your hand or anything else? Is there any kind of color ...  Read Full »