Q. Is there any medicine in ayurveda for conceiving a baby boy?

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ayurveda Treatment or Conception & Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there any medicine in ayurveda for conceiving a baby boy?

Dr. Alka
BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY(B.A.M.S)., MASTERS IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES

I just read your query.

• In ayurveda or any other branch of medicine, there is no medication that will help you to conceive a baby boy. No medication can do that.
  • Moreover, the chromosome responsible for baby boy (Y chromosome) is inherited by the male partner, that means the gender of a baby whether it is a boy or a girl is determined by father and not by mother.
  • Some people claim that they give medicine for baby boy and promote them in the name of ayurveda medicine, but no medicine can do that.

For further doubts consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Is it normal to have a lot of free fluid in POD while trying to conceive?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 years old female. I went today for the third follicle scanning on the 18th day. It showed the rupture of follicles, and there was a lot of free fluid seen in a POD. But in my second follicle scanning, on the 14th day, it showed no free fluid. Is it healthy to have free fluid or s...  Read Full »
Dr. Tara Devi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your follicles have ruptured, and hence today you have free fluid in the pouch of Douglas on the scan. You should have intercourse today to become pregnant. Were you given any tablet fo...  Read Full »

Can Pre-seed lubricant be used to conceive?
Query: Hello doctor, Is pre-seed lubricant safe to conceive? Is naturally not lubricating a cause of concern? TTC two months: How many months will it take to conceive naturally? TSH 5.2. Is it normal to conceive?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pre-Seed (Vitamin E, Chloride salts, etc.) lubricant that mimics fertile cervical fluids to support sperm on their journey. Unlike most other lubricants, Pre-Seed fertility-friendly lubricant is pH-balanced and isotonic, so sperm can swim freely. So it can be used. A...  Read Full »

I have type 1 diabetes and trying to conceive. Please advise.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24-year-old with type 1 diabetes looking to conceive. I am currently 145 pounds and 5'6" tall. What do I need to do? Currently, I am taking Insulin.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Before you plan to conceive, just try to lose some weight. For the height of 152 cms, ideal weight is 52 to 57 kg. I am sure this will reduce your requirement of Insulin too. As pregnancy progresses the dose of Insulin will need titration. Try to lose...  Read Full »

Can transvaginal scan cause spotting during pregnancy?
My hairline has reduced. Should I opt for Ayurveda, homeopathy, or other alternative medicine?
How to Grow Thick and Dark Eyelashes - Uses | Work | Effective | Precautions | Side Effects

Also Read Answers From