Q. Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ayurveda Treatment or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.

I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give me some strong medicine to reduce the size of the fibroid. Also, because of this, my Hb level is low. My BP, sugar, cholesterol and thyroid are normal.