Q. Which ayurvedic oil can be used to restore my hearing loss?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on May 05, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 20, 2020

More than eight years ago I followed a treatment of ayurvedic oil drips in my right ear to help restore my hearing loss. Can you advise on the oil I can use now to do the same? I would like to begin using the proper oil for my ear again.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. Take some sesame oil around one tablespoon and chop one clove of garlic. Pour this oil in a pan and heat it and then add chopped garlic in it. Cook the garlic in it on medium flame till it turns brown. Keep on pressing the garlic while frying. The resulting mixture results in the formation of garlic oil. When the oil cools down, put five drops of this oil in each ear. Use this twice a day. It will help in improving hearing loss. Use the oil when there is no infection in the ear. In the case of any infection, pus discharge or injury, etc., do not use this oil.

Consult me after two weeks regarding improvement and for further management or you can consult your nearby reputed Ayurveda physician.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|