Q. Is it good to take Yarsagumba for me and my daughter?

Dr. Alka

I bought Yarsagumba from my friend. How can I use it for myself and my daughter? Is it good or bad? Does it show any side effects after taking it?

#

It should be taken under a doctor's supervision. On continuity, you can take it for three to seven days. Then you have to reduce the quantity gradually. On using it, it provides strength to the body. It is an immunity booster and an aphrodisiac. It is good. Consult a nearby physician for dosage.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|