Ayurvedic Remedies For Kidney Stones

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for 1.2 cm kidney stone.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 58 year old male. My ultrasound scan shows 1.2 cm kidney stone in the right UV junction. I have no serious pain or discomfort. I am going through my daily routine without difficulty. The main problem is frequent urination. I faced the problem of continuous urge to urinate and mild...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The size of your kidney stone is 1.2 cm and it is in ureterovesical junction, so it is not causing you any major problem till now. From the kidneys, ureters continue to urinary bladder to expel the urine. The diameter of the ureter is 3 to 4 mm. So, you can guess th...  Read Full »

Can a 26 mm kidney stone be removed with any ayurvedic medicine?

Query: Hello doctor, In my left kidney, there are multiple stones. The largest stone is 26 mm. And I have got my kidneys operated two times. First was an open surgery six years back and the second was endoscopy three years back. Can the 26 mm stone be removed by any medicine?  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cystone and Calcuri (Ayurvedic tablets) can be taken. Two tablets morning and two tablets evening 5 PM can be taken continuously for three months. Then you may repeat the scan. This size is difficult to dissolve within a short period, takes a long time. If you have pain...  Read Full »

Can I take Cystone along with Neeri syrup to dissolve a kidney stone?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been detected with 4 mm stone in right vesicoureteral junction. It gives me immense pain. The doctors have performed flush therapy twice. But there is no good result. My serum creatinine is 1.4 mg/dL. They have given me Neeri syrup. Can I take tablet Cystone along with this syrup ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. 4 mm stone can be dissolved quickly. You are taking the right medicines for this. You can add tablet Cystone along with it. In the case of pain, which is not bearable, you can take painkillers. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Drink plent...  Read Full »

What are the Ayurveda medicines to remove kidney stones?

Query: Hi doctor, I have two tiny kidney stones of size 3 mm in my left kidney. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to treat kidney stones? Can you please suggest some medicines so that the stones pass in my urine easily.  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Renal calculus can be removed easily by ayurvedic medicines. As you mentioned 3 mm sized two stones is present in your left kidney, the size of the stone is small and easy to remove. I suggest you try taking the following. Gokshuradi Guggulu, one tablet twice daily. ...  Read Full »

Is it possible to remove large kidney stones with ayurvedic medicines alone?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband's details: Age 46, height 165 cm, and weight 108 (overweight).As per the report, he was diagnosed with kidney stones. Left kidney 26 mm in lower pole with enlarged kidney stone 213 by 116 mm. Right kidney with 20 mm in mid pole with 118 by 56 mm size. Taking medications...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw the attached files (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The size of the ureter is around 4 to 5 mm and kidney stones are comparatively very large. Also, only some kind of stones can be dissolved with the help of medicine, ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of my kidney stone naturally?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a kidney stone of 4.4 mm at the joint of the left side kidney to the ureter. I also have a mild swelling in my left kidney, while the kidney function test is normal. My stone was not detected on the ultrasound, but it is visible in the CT Scan. I had blood in the urine 12 days ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. The urologist's suggestion is right. The kidney swelling can lead to a further damage in the kidney. The blood in the urine was due to a friction of the stone with the kidney surface. There is no blood in the urine now either due to a mild ch...  Read Full »