Q. My daughter is 40 days old and crying continuously even after giving Colicaid. What should be done?

Dr. Sajeev Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 15, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

My daughter is 40 days old and she is crying a lot day and night. When consulted a doctor he prescribed Colicaid, and I am giving the same till now but there is no difference. Why?

#

I hope your baby is fine. The dictum you have to follow in baby care is to remember, a crying infant is a hungry infant. Secondly, neve ever bottlefeed and give only breast milk. If you still decide to give formula feeds, feed it with a spoon or baby sipper and give Colicaid drops to avoid colicky pains. Next check if your baby has passed urine or motion and is soiled and if feeling wet change the napkins.

|