Q. Why is 38 days old baby always crying and having poor sleep ?

Answered by Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Baby Care or Cry? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a girl baby and she is just 38 days old. She is suffering from colic pain. She is having poor sleep in day and night. Not even she slept continuously for one hour. This is the first baby. I and my husband are only taking care of her. She is not ready to sleep in cradle or bed. She wants to hold her in hand always. We gave Colimex, Colicaid, Colip, nothing worked for her. She always cries, we are struggling to find out the reason. Please guide me what could be the reason.