Q. Is it advisable to give P-250 and Amoxicillin for fever to 3 years old child?

Answered by Dr. Baratu Bhaisara and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Baby Fever or Paracetamol? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My son age 3 years old has a fever since yesterday noon, till now I have given six times P-250 5 ml dosage, the fever reduces and comes back in three hours. The temperature goes 102.8 F in the underarm. Now at 2.30 PM, I have given Amoxicillin 125 mg 5 ml with P-250. Otherwise, he is normal, plays 30 minutes in the morning and ate little. Can I continue the medicine or change it? Please prescribe any other medicines and tell me when to worry.