Q. How to get rid of lower back pain post pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Zubair Mohammad and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Back Pain or Aerobic Exercise? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My baby is 5 months old. My back was fine before delivery. Now my lower back just above my butt really hurts and feels weak when I stand up after lying down on my stomach. I do not get any such feel when I stand from lying on my back. Also, after giving birth, I noticed my lower back sticks out more than it used to. Could you recommend any exercise or tips for my issues?