iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersInternal Medicineback painI have lower back pain, stomach pain, headache, vomiting, and dizziness, especially at night. Why so?

What could be the reason for my lower back pain, stomach pain, headache, vomiting, and dizziness, especially at night?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 7, 2023
Reviewed AtNovember 7, 2023

Patient's Query

I have lower back, stomach pain, headache, dizziness, and vomiting. Pain is excruciating and attacks at night.

Kindly help.

Answered by Dr. Sugreev Singh

Thank you for writing and I understand your concern.

The main cause for your pain is pyelonephritis and contacted gallbladder these two can be reasons for the pain. Pyelonephritis means you have an infection in both kidneys and as you mentioned urinalysis shows a bacterial infection, so it is confirmed that you have a urine tract infection, and that infection is present in the kidney as well. So proper antibiotics are needed for this infection. The rest of your ultrasound report is normal. Lower back pain is due to this kidney infection only. Please tell me, are you allergic to any antibiotics? Do you have a frequent urge to pass urine? Is there a burning sensation or pain while passing urine? What is the color of urine?

Kindly revert back with answers.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Sugreev Singh
Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Internal Medicine

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy