Q. What could be the reason for right lower back pain during bending and sitting?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am a 29-year-old female. My height is 159 cm, and my weight is 84 kg. I am having problems with my lower right back, especially when l bend or sit down. I do not feel any pain during walking, running, or even standing. I am having this issue for the past two months.

Please help.

#

Thank you for writing, and I can understand your concern.

Such pain can be due to being overweight. Excess weight can increase the pressure on your lower back and causes pain. So, I would suggest you do weight reduction exercises and exercises for the lower back.

Along with that, please take tablet Etorixocib 90 mg twice a day after meal, tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before a meal, and tablet Calcium and vitamin D3 one tablet before sleeping for five days.

1) Did you gain weight recently?

2) Do you have thyroid or any other diseases?

Kindly revert with the answers to help you better.

Take care.

X-ray of lower spine.

Spondylitis.

|