Q. What is the cause for back, tummy and waist pain?

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Aug 30, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 31, 2019

I feel like something is wrong with me. From last week a lot of back pain (not muscular), tummy and waist pains almost like contractions when it gets bad. I get blackouts and feel dizzy when I stand up. And I am not pregnant. What do you think can be wrong?

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

While menstruating, do you have any history of vaginal discharge or lifting heavyweight? These problems look like to origin from uterus. Various possibilities are an infection, fibroid in the uterus, changes in the position of the uterus. If any discharge needs to be treated for an infection, you would need one ultrasound if no discharge or menstruation was present at that time. You can try tab Dicyclomine 20 mg whenever required.

Regarding, you blackouts this occurs due to postural hypotension, you need to increase fluid and salt intake and avoid a rapid change of posture. Also, get your blood pressure tested once, because low bp can also cause these symptoms.

I have cheesy vaginal discharge with itching and burning. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from an infection of the vagina. I have cheesy discharges, itching, burning, and it is very uncomfortable. Please suggest some medicines.  Read Full »

What does waterlike vaginal discharge indicate?

Query: Hi doctor, My aunt is 31 years old and had her uterus removed 11 years ago. From then she never had the periods nor any discharge. It was all alright until a month ago. She had suddenly started experiencing waterlike vaginal discharge which is little smelly, and it hurts in stomach sometimes. When s...  Read Full »

Had cervical polypectomy and experiencing back pain. Will it subside in time?

Query: Hi doctor, I had cervical polypectomy and was told to expect brown discharge. Now experiencing cramping, minor bleeding, vinegar smell, and severe back pain, to the point that I am dizzy and nauseous. A couple of days earlier had a bunch of discharge that looked like dark reddish and orangish skin....  Read Full »