Q. What is the treatment for lower back pain?

Dr. Vikram S Bharadwaj

There is pain near the lower back portion above the tailbone in the right side, little swelling too. There is no problem in walking but sometimes it pains too much on some jerk or stretch.

Dr. Vikram S Bharadwaj

Occupational Therapy Physiotherapy
#

This seems like coccydynia, pain of coccyx bone or near to it. Did you have a fall on your tailbone a week back? Also, if you had lifted something heavy, this kind of pain may come to lower back and may get radiated to buttocks or lower. Do hot pack for 3 to 4 minutes and ice pack 1 to 2 minutes, at least two sessions in a day. If you have any local pain relief cream, please apply it locally. Those painkillers will not work for this pain. Let me know in five days.

|