Backbone Problem

How to get rid of increasing back pain?

Query: I have been receiving heavy backbone pain for quite a days. Also I have been facing severe pain after maybe vacuuming the floor by tilting for quite a time. I used to sit all the time in a bad posture which I have been working on and its improving. Also these days, when the pain increased.. I have b...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi. Pain is considered chronic once it lasts for more than three months and exceeds the body’s natural healing process. Chronic pain in the low back often involves a disc problem, a joint problem, and/or an irritated nerve root. Common causes include: Lumbar herniated disc Degenerative d...  Read Full »

MRI says Posterocentral protrusion of L4-5 disc is abutting the L5 nerve root bilaterally What does this mean?

Query: Hi, I am a 32 year old male. My MRI report says: Posterocentral protrusion of L4-5 disc is abutting the L5 nerve root bilaterally. (In MRI it is black between L4-5 and kind of poking the nerve). My back pains occasionally and I think it is the nerve which is hurting, because the pain is like a s...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am not sure of your neck symptoms as the neck has nothing to do with your lower back and from your description it is not clear if you have any leg symptoms or bladder symptoms. However I need to see your MRI scan to be able to make a judgment on the further managemen...  Read Full »

I have backbone pain due to sitting job. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26 year old female. I have some backbone problem. I feel slight pain in my backbone from two to three years when I was in a desk job. I used to sit most of the time on a chair.  Read Full »

Dr. Mohan Krishna

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the complaints you had described, mostly it could be related to poor posture at your workplace. Lack of exercise could also be one of the causes. I would suggest you consult an orthopaedician online for further follow up --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-docto...  Read Full »

Why do I have severe pain in around my backbone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male, and I get severe pain in the backbone and the surrounding area. What could it be?  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know the following things: Since when are you having pain in your back? Is it radiating to your legs? Does it aggravate or relieve on movement and lying down? Is there any history of trauma? Revert to an orthopaedician online with the details, the pai...  Read Full »