Benefits Of Exercises

Can I take Concor 2.5 mg to control the rise of BP during anxiety?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from high blood pressure for the last three years. During discomfort, the reading comes around 140-148/90-98 mmHg. In normal times, it is 120/80 mmHg. Presently, I have been taking Cilacar 10 in the morning after breakfast and Ecosprin AV 75 at night as suggested by my doct...  Read Full »

Dr. Anoop Mathew

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have hypertension (high blood pressure), which is out of control occasionally during episodes of anxiety. The baseline BP control is fine. I would suggest adding a new medicine, tablet Concor 2.5 mg (Bisoprolol) once daily at 8 AM. Consult your specialist doctor, d...  Read Full »

Kindly provide some health tips that every woman should know.

Query: Hello doctor, Kindly provide some health tips that every woman should know.   Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Eat a healthy diet. Women are always conscious about their food. But dieting does not mean you cannot eat fat or carbohydrates. Fats and carbohydrates are also necessary for the body. Women should take healthy fats and carbohydrates in proper amount along with pro...  Read Full »

Does masturbating make your penis small?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a very bad habit of excessive masturbation. I started it when I was 14 and now I am 27. I masturbate around two to three times per day. I was not aware of the side effects of the masturbation. Now, my penis is totally shrunk. It is looking wired. I visited a doctor. He gave Nano Leo...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are perfectly normal and there is no need of any medicines. Masturbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual desires and does not have any side effects. You can masturbate daily as semen is produced daily. You can still do twice weekly to maintain the normal f...  Read Full »

Please suggest effective anti-aging treatment.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old female. Height is 5'3" and weight 71 kg. I have normal skin. I have started developing fine lines on my face. Just recently I have developed a slight depression in the form of a line starting from under the inner side of the eye running down the cheek (photo attached)....  Read Full »

Dr. Vinay Kumar

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Microbiologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your details and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) carefully. I have the following suggestions for you which I am sure will specifically help you significantly in the long run. Avoid sun exposure as best as you can. Make ...  Read Full »

How do I reduce my belly fat?

Query: Hi doctor, I started going to the gym a few days ago. Comparatively, I am taking good diet now. But, my belly fat is increasing. Currently, I am under the following diet, 7 AM:- Breakfast with two boiled eggs; 10:30 AM:- Two boiled eggs; 12:30 PM:- Lunch; 4 PM:- Two bananas and by 4:30 PM I go to th...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your breakfast is fine. You should not take too many eggs. You should not take again the same two boiled eggs at 10:30 AM and after working out. Instead of egg, you can try sprouts, green peas, stew, milk 200 ml, oat, and dalia 100 g approximately. Take vegetarian/non-v...  Read Full »

How much does lack of exercise during growing years stunt growth?

Query: Hello doctor, How much does lack of exercise during growing years stunt growth? How many inches does it usually subtract from your adult height?  Read Full »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As of right now, there are no studies to calculate inches lost by physical exercise. However, height is a function of genetics and your parental and ancestral genes play a major role in your physical appearance, but a small amount of environmental change does affect ...  Read Full »

My uncle had a heart attack. What are the chances of recovery based on his report?

Query: Hello doctor,My uncle had a heart attack four days back. The balloon was put, and he had three stents. The balloon is being removed tomorrow. The reports are three days old and were taken before two stents are inserted. I just want to know what are the chances of recovery based on the report and dam...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you are worried about your uncle's health. He will be fine hopefully. I had gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He had a 95% blockage, and his ejection fraction is 25%. There is a significant chance of recovery, altho...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a medicine for acne.

Query: Hi doctor,I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. My skin is a very fair complexion. I need topical medication for acne that lasts on the face for more two to three months. The acne is often without a white head. They are red and become brown with time. It happens with climatic change, hormonal ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shalini Patodiya

Dermatologist, Venereologist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, Hair Transplant Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have acne problem.  You can continue with Cetaphil-OS cleanser. Also, I suggest Epiduo gel (Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) at night. I would like to know if your periods are regular and any recent stress. Also, it would help if you can lose some w...  Read Full »

Is it fine to practice swimming after my night shift?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 28 year old female. I am a nurse and frequently works in night shifts. I am trying hard to include sports in my life. I usually swim, and I need to work harder to swim to lose the extra weight. I gained weight because of my sedentary lifestyle. Will it be fine to swim after 12 hours...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In fact, swimming is the best exercise for you. I always advise my patients to engage in swimming especially after undergoing stressful hours of work as it helps the body to relax. It is fine to swim after your night shift. I will only advise you to get enough sleep af...  Read Full »

How long will it take for high BP to become normal?

Query: Hi doctor, My mom has high blood pressure ranging from 170/90 mmHg to 180 /90 mmHg. The doctor has now prescribed tablets of 25 mg to take every morning to reduce the BP. Doctor told that there is nothing alarming after checking ECG results and a few laboratory checks that I have attached. He asked ...  Read Full »

Dr. Satwat Maitra

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would take anything between two to four weeks to get her blood pressure to a safer level (140/90 mmHg or less) if she takes her medicines regularly. Other activities you need are salt restricted diet (less than 2gm/day), daily walking normal and slightly brisk pace for...  Read Full »