Q. Is it beneficial to have lemon with water?

Dr. Vandana Andrews
Published on Sep 17, 2016

Can you explain whether consuming lemon with water in the morning and in the evening is beneficiary or not?

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

• Lemon contains vitamin C. 
  • The favorable factors are it is an antioxidant; it delays aging and helps to boost the immunity.

For further information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Please suggest a good diet to improve the immunity of a 9 months old baby?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is almost 9 months now. She is gaining good weight and height. What should I include in her diet chart to boost immunity, height and make her complexion bright? Please provide a good dietary solution.  Read Full »

Nutraceuticals: The Need of the Day

Article Overview: This article aims to familiarize patients with the importance of taking antioxidants (commonly known as vitamins and minerals) in their day to day life and preventing many lifestyle diseases. Read Article

Dr. Jayvirsinh Indrasinh Chauhan
Preventive Medicine Physician

Being a homeopathic doctor, there are very few methods of treatment that attract my attention, speaking of it, after going through some of them thoroughly, in my capacity. What attracted my attention recently is the study of theories of free radicals and antioxidants. The whole purpose of writing th...  Read Article

How can I remain fertile for a longer period?

Query: Hi doctor, I have so many issues to discuss with you. Let me explain you one by one. Even though my scalp is very oily, the upper surface of the hair becomes quickly damaged and dry. I also have enough hair fall. I tried using a conditioner after shampoo and that helps certainly, but not much. I ne...  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now