Benefits Of Yoga In Social Phobia

Can a panic attack cause chest pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I had sharp chest pain on the bus. I suddenly got off from the bus and rushed to a local doctor. My BP was 150/90 and heartbeat was 140 bpm. Then doctor checked ECG and he said it was due to the acidity that I got pain. I have gone through TMT also and got a negative r...  Read Full »

Dr. Anoop Mathew

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give me some more information regarding your illness, so that I can help you better. Did you feel suffocated in the bus, with a sort of air hunger (feel of insufficient oxygen)? Did you feel something is going to happen to you? Is there any family history of ...  Read Full »

Since my childhood I suffer from social phobia.Suggest some ayurvedic medicine.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 65 years old and since my childhood I suffer from social phobia. In spite of trying to control myself, I am unable to keep up my confidence. Suggest some ayurvedic medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar

Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are virtually no medicines for social phobia.  Following things may help you come out of this phobia. More and more exposure to such situations where you feel this phobia. Avoiding the situation is not the solution. Facing the problem is the real solution. Make ...  Read Full »

I have difficulty in approaching someone with more authority than me. How to overcome this?

Query: Hello doctor, I suppose I am suffering from anxiety. Also, I get scared of certain people or situations where I feel that I will be judged. Always, I think that people are judging me on whatever I do. So, I get anxious. This is a pattern since long. I understand that I can overcome it, as I find th...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. Feelings that people are judging you, becoming conscious when people are around you could be occurring due to anxiety, most likely social anxiety. This should be evaluated properly. Do you have difficulty in talking with strangers or...  Read Full »