Q. Is there ayurvedic medicine for sensorineural hearing loss?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 62 year old male. Today I was checked and diagnosed with moderate sloping sensorineural hearing loss in both ears. Is there any ayurvedic medicine for me?

#

Yes, ayurvedic treatment is available for sensorineural hearing loss. But, the results may vary from person to person.

Hearing aids are commonly prescribed by ENT specialists. Along with that, you can take this treatment.

Capsule Ksheerabala two capsules two times a day with water after food for one month.

Also, consult a nearby panchakarma center and ask for the procedure named Karan Purana. It is also helpful for you.

Follow up after one month regarding improvements.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|