Q. Please suggest ayurveda treatment for hearing loss.

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 11, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 46 year old man having diagnosed with a bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. I have been experiencing this for the last two months. Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same?

Dr. Alka

#

• As it is a physiological degradation disease, the treatment falls into two categories pharmacological and surgical treatment. However, no recommended or approved treatment has been present, and many types of research are still going on.
  • Hearing aids are the most commonly prescribed to give the maximum benefit.
  • As far as ayurvedic treatment is concerned, I suggest you the following medicines. The medicines have to be taken regularly, and you will soon feel positive results.
  1. Capsule Ashwagandha one capsule twice a day with water for four weeks.
  2. Capsule Ksheerabala one capsule twice a day with water for four weeks.
  3. Tablet Yograj Guggulu one tablet twice a day with lukewarm water for four weeks. Do not swallow this tablet. Firstly chew it and then take it with water.
  • Take some sesame oil around one tablespoon and chop one clove of garlic. Pour this oil in a pan and heat it and then add chopped garlic in it, cook the garlic in it on medium flame till it turns brown. Keep on pressing the garlic while frying. The resulting mixture results in the formation of garlic oil. When the oil cools down, put five drops of this oil in each ear. Use this twice a day. It will help in improving hearing loss. Use the oil when there is no infection in the ear. In the case of any infection, pus discharge or injury, etc., do not use this oil.
  • Avoid pop corns, beans, cold drinks and raw vegetables. Try all these regularly, and you will soon feel positive results. Take care.

Revert after two weeks to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

| 
1 out of 1 likes