Q. How can I control my urge to eat?

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

I am trying to lose weight for about one year now. I used to weigh 75 kilograms. With proper diet and exercise, I was able to reduce my weight. Now, my weight is 65 kilograms. But I am unable to control my urge to eat. I am cheating on my diet every single day and it makes me frustrated. I am overeating again. I have stopped losing weight now. I take around 1200 calories a day. Please tell me how to control the urge to eat all the time.

#

You have reached your normal BMI (body mass index). So after this, weight reduction will be a very slow process. According to WHO (world health organization), you are weighing right for your height. Coming to the eating problem, divide your meals into six small meals. Eat veggies and fruits in between the meals. Whenever you are going to a party have a habit of drinking water first. Eat fibers like salads or fruits with proteins. Select carbohydrates or desserts in the last. By this way, you will be able to relish and enjoy the food. You can maintain your weight. Never eat food alone or in front of the television or laptop. Eat with your friends. Sharing will always make you eat less.

For more information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

|