Q. I have an issue with portion control. How to correct overeating?

Answered by Dr. Suneetha B S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Binge Eating or Meal Plan? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am taking consciously healthy, and a vegetarian diet with my partner. But, I have an issue with portion control. When I was growing up, food was not always available to me. So, when I had food, I ate a lot, and that habit has followed me into my adult life too. I am curious to retrain my mind. So, that I can get better control to eat.