Q. My son has social withdrawal and isolation. Yet, he refuses treatment. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bipolar Disorder or Aggression Or Suspiciousness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

The problem started in 2010. Social withdrawal, isolation, inability to continue at a job, negative talk, jealousy, lack of initiative, low self-esteem and fickle minded behavior. What could these point to? The prescriptions are lost in transit. No medicines are being taken.