Q. What could cause bloating and burning sensation in the stomach?

Dr. Sugandh Garg

I am having trouble with my stomach. I often feel bloated, and my stomach makes loud noises. Along with this, I have other symptoms such as light-headedness and fatigue. When I remain hungry, I get a burning sensation in my stomach.

#

I read your query and can understand your concern.

Can you tell me, since how long are you suffering from this problem?

Also, I want to suggest you:

1. Take care of your diet by avoiding fried foods, sour foods like lemon, etc.
  2. Try not to remain empty stomach for more than two hours.
  3. Eat something every two hours, maybe a glass of milk, a fruit like an apple or a few peanuts, etc.
  4. Avoid spicy foods.
  5. Please check your blood sugar levels to confirm that you are not hypoglycemic.
  6. Whenever you feel lightheaded and fatigued, take a spoon of glucose in a glass of water, put a pinch of sugar over your tongue, or take a sweet (candy). This will take care if you are hypoglycemic (lowered blood glucose levels).
  7. If you are overweight, please start a walk, and exercise to reach the optimum weight.
  8. Take two glasses of water early in the morning empty stomach.
  9. Instead of consuming water with food, try to take it before meals or half an hour after meals.

I suggest you take this medicine (consult a specialist doctor, discuss with them, and take medicine after their consent).

Primary treatment will be improving diet and taking precautions while taking outside food.

|