Q. When gas medicines do not cure the issue, how to get rid of bloating?

I ate some shrimp and pork dumplings for dinner about a week ago. At night, I got woken up by severe pain in my lower abdomen, I took some Ibuprofen, and the pain went away. On the next day, I started to feel nausea. This lasted for a few days without any other symptoms. On the sixth day, I took some herbal medicine that helped with nausea. Now I feel bloated, gas medicine does not seem to help, I have been urinating more often, and my mouth is dry. What should I do?

#

It looks like some stomach infection. But I would recommend you get your blood sugar test done to be sure if you do not have diabetes. For stomach infection, I would suggest you discuss with your doctor and take Tablet Rifaximin 400 mg twice daily for five days along with a combination of Pantoprazole and Levosulpiride. This should help you with the problem.

Please let me know if you have any loose stools, weight loss, thyroid, or diabetes issues.

I hope it helps you.

Thank youfor the reply.

Are these symptoms related to diabetes? I have no other issues. Thank you very much.

#

Dryness of mouth should be evaluated for diabetes. It is just one of the symptoms of diabetes.

|