Blood In Semen

Are my penile pain, soreness, and bleeding during intercourse related to multiple partners?

Query: Hi doctor, I have had sex with over 20 different partners. And I have got bleeding from my penis during the intercourse three times. It is very painful and sore during intercourse. I could notice blood everywhere after the intercourse. When I put on a condom, my discomforts are relieved. Kin...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.This is a penile injury that is extended to the urethra. Hence you are bleeding. Kindly send me pictures of your erect penis and stay abstain from intercourse for three weeks to get better.I hope recovery will be complete without urethral stricture. Snap happens in penile f...  Read Full »

I get blood in sperm during ejaculation without pain. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have blood in sperm after ejaculation for about three days and there is a very little to no burning sensation. I have no sexual relations over a year. I feel fine and consume alcohol every day. I am obese with high blood pressure and cholesterol. My urine is very concentrated becaus...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blood in ejaculation mostly refers to inflammation of the prostate, seminal vesicles, or ejaculatory ducts which represents the tract and the way semen pass through. This inflammation can be caused by infection or sometimes without infection. I need to ask a few que...  Read Full »

What does bloody semen with clots and testicular pain indicate?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old male. I have not had any previous health problems, non-smoker, and non-drinker. Generally, I am feeling fine. For the past six months, I have produced bloody semen with blood clots and producing more recently. I have also recently started feeling mild pain behind my...  Read Full »

Dr. Gokul Vignesh Kandaswamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hematospermia (blood in semen), is fairly common. Generally it is not considered as a sinister sign. There are whole list of possibilities for this theoretically, but once we ensure it is not due to sinister cause and rule out treatable causes say like infections we ...  Read Full »

What to do when we find blood in semen?

Query: Hello doctor, What to do when we find blood in our semen? There was a blood clot in my semen when I ejaculated during unprotected sex, but I have had unprotected sex regularly. The next day I masturbated to see if I still have it and this time blood was mixed in the semen. Although, it does not hurt...  Read Full »

Dr. Devendra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blood in semen with no other symptoms is very likely idiopathic or no pathology. After a period of abstinence sometimes aggressive frequent sexual activity leads to hematospermia. Majority of times it is self-limiting. Unprotected sexual intercourse will not give ris...  Read Full »