Q. My child is passing stool with bright red blood in evenings. Suggest ayurvedic cure.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have an 8-year-old girl child who weighs 30 kg. She passes stool with blood in bright red color only at evening i.e., the second time of the day when she goes to the toilet. But in the morning, she do not have any complaint. Some abdominal pain is also there. Her scan report is normal. She does not have constipation problem since birth. What shall we do?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

If it is before defecation then might be piles, polyp, proctitis, ulcerative colitis, amebic dysentery or a diverticulum. If it is after defecation, then might be a fissure in the anus or foreign body. It would be clear after a physical examination and other details about disease history.

Now you can take Styplon (Amalaki, Praval Pisti, and others) 1 tablet twice a day with normal water and Lodhrasava (Lodhra, Kachur, and others) 10 ml twice a day with the equal amount of water after meals.

Advice to avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid cold drinks, soft drinks, and ice-cream. Prefer more fibrous food and fruits in her diet. Go for a colonoscopy once.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|