Q. My toilet bowl was completely red. Why?

Published on Oct 19, 2018

I had a bad experience today. My bowl was entirely reddish. I do not know what it could be. Currently, I am taking Envas 2.5 mg.

Hematology Pathology
#

You have blood in the stools. If you have blood in the stools again, then you have to investigate with a stool routine examination. It can be an infection of the colon, and an antibiotic course can be taken. If the bleeding is painless and fresh red, then you can try to rule out piles by doing proctoscopy examination.

What are the causes of constipation and blood in stools?

Query: Hello doctor, I had diarrhea two years back, and since then I had gastrointestinal problems. But, I never had mucous or blood in the stools, so I thought it is because of IBS and did not take any medication. My stool test reports showed no signs of parasites or any other organisms in the stools. Lat...  Read Full »

Does my kid have loose motions due to packaged milk?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 13 months old and 8 kg weight. He is having loose motion over a week. I have given him Oflomac-M and Sporlac tablet twice a day. As he did not suffice, stopped giving him Amul milk and started Isomil. Later he was fine for the next 2 days and when I started back Amul milk since...  Read Full »

Why do I have a crawling sensation post penis surgery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 32 year old bachelor. For the past one year, I have a feeling that something is crawling throughout my body. I am feeling this sensation after my penis frenulum surgery. It starts from penis glans and spreads across my whole body. Right now, I do not want any medication or treatme...  Read Full »