Q. Kindly view my health checkup reports and provide your opinion.

Please review my report and advice.

#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

I have checked your attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The blood sugar, cholesterol, and creatinine like values are absolutely within range. Your red blood cells count borderline low but hemoglobin and HCT (hematocrit) within range. So no need to worry about that. Your lymphocytes count is borderline high. It can be raised due to a temporary viral infection. It will fall within a range in a few days. So no need to worry about that also. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

|