Q. Kindly view my health checkup reports and provide your opinion.

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 14, 2019

Please review my report and advice.

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

I have checked your attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The blood sugar, cholesterol, and creatinine like values are absolutely within range. Your red blood cells count borderline low but hemoglobin and HCT (hematocrit) within range. So no need to worry about that. Your lymphocytes count is borderline high. It can be raised due to a temporary viral infection. It will fall within a range in a few days. So no need to worry about that also. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

What can be done for low RBC count in anemic?

Query: Hello doctor, My mother is suffering from anemia. She was hospitalized with hemoglobin 4.6. After two units of blood transfusion, it came up to 6.8 and gone back to 6.3 after 10 days, then another unit was transfused. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, CT-scan have been done but no concrete reason was found. T...  Read Full »

Please suggest some measures to get pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, From last two years we are trying to conceive and recently my wife had SM test. The result of the prolactin blood test is 9.89 ng/mL and TSH is 2.84. The FSH result is 6.83 mlU/mL. Also the luteinizing hormone range is 3.83 mlU/ml and right ovary adnexal is 38 mm x 24 mm. Please explain ...  Read Full »

Ask a Pathologist Now