Q. Please view my reports and explain me the results.

Dr. Klerida Shehu
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 09, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 13, 2019

I would like to know the meaning of some results I have attached. Please help.

Dr. Klerida Shehu

Medical Gastroenterology
#

I viewed your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and I can say as follows

1. Your body max index is 39, and it indicates your obesity.

2. Abdominal CT findings are fatty liver, and mild enlarge prostate.

Fatty liver means that the liver is occupied by fat tissue. In your case, you need to lose weight and increase physical activity. Otherwise, If I were your treating doctor I would suggest doing liver panel enzymes like AST (aspartate transaminase), ALT (alanine transaminase) and bilirubin, cholesterol, and triglyceride level. I hope it was helpful to you.

|