Q. When I rest, I get pinching type pain in the head, left leg, back, joints, and right feet. Why?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am 25 years old male with 60kg weight and height 5'9.

I have a pain which is very hard to describe. It is like moving, pinching, numb. I don't feel pain if I am engaged to some work like walking, riding a motorbike, swimming, stretching, or some work etc. Also the pain goes away while massaging, applying heats in the affected body parts. But when I do nothing and lying in the bed or resting then the pain starts. Also sometimes I feel like shortness of breath. The pain before was in only in the left feet and the left chest and rib parts but now the pain is increasing in other parts of my body as well like in the head(specially right side) ,left legs, backs, joints and right feet too. I also had the high bp(130/90) is it because of the pain or tension of the pain ? I don't know since I have tested the chest x-ray, heart checkup , kidneys checkup, hemoglobin test, sugar test but all the results are normal. Its been like almost 2 year in the feet, chest and ribs but the pain is increasing in other parts since 1-2 weeks. I think I have the nerve problems? Or some vitamins deficiency ? What can I do for this? is there any home treatment ? Or What should I checkup ?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

#

Hi Welcome to icliniq

Sir such pain at different different sites can be due to certain deficiencies like calcium and vitamin d. Because you have history of numbness also. So mostly it’s due to vitamin deficiencies. You should check your vitamin levels specifically b12 and vitamin d3 and calcium.

I am prescribing you medicine for 7 days take treatment and let me know. If still persists then will go for further testing and treatment.

• Tab calcium and vitamin d 500mg once a day after meal for 7 days
  • Tab diclofenac 25 mg once a day after meal for 5 days

If you have acidity then take Tab pantop 40 mg once a day for 5 days

And let me know afterwards. Thank you

|