Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern and will surely help you. I went through the details shared, and I wish to assure you that things are fine. Do not panic.
1. Can you please tell me about your menstrual history?
2. From when are you taking medicines for PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)?
Nevertheless, based upon the details presented by you:
1) Maintain good hygiene.
2) Use V-wash to clean up the vaginal area.
3) Use loose cotton underwear.
4) Do not do intense exercises.
5) Clean yourself from front to back
6) Use a gentle detergent to wash your underwear.
7) Use barrier contraceptives like a condom.
Let us wait for 10 days to observe things. Then, feel free to ask any questions or to share.