Q. My height is 6 ft and I weighs about 65 kg with a lean body. What should I do to build muscle?

Dr. Ankush Gupta

I have a lean body and my height is 6 ft and weighs about 65 kg. I want to build body in the gym. What should I do?

#

As far as gaining muscle mass is concerned there are two important things. One is doing regular work out and the other more important thing is diet. In diet you should remember that proteins are the part of the diet which form the muscle mass. If you are a non-vegetarian you can eat eggs, chicken and if you are a vegetarian you can eat lots of pulses and soyabeans and nuts.

You better take your meals more frequently like three major meals and three snacks. There are good protein shakes available in the market too if you are ready to spend some money too. The amount of carbohydrates and fats should be decreased a little in your diet because they will increase your fat content in the body and it is not good if you are looking for a muscular body. But they should form a part of your meal as they also have importance in our body for the normal functioning of the body.

|