Bumps In Pubic Area

What could be the reason for a small bump on the cervix?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32-year-old woman with two children (3.5 years and 13 years old), both delivered via cesarean section. I had a routine pap smear precisely three years ago. Today, when washing and self-examining (I have anxiety, so will check my body often), I felt a small bump on my cervix. It wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I surely understand your concern and would try my best to solve your query. Based on the details you mentioned, I do not feel any urgent need to visit your doctor (gynecologist) immediately. The smooth bump you are feeling over the surface of your cervix could be an ...  Read Full »

What causes recurrent bumps in the pubic area?

Query: Hi doctor, This query is about bumps in my pubic area. I am a 23 year old female. These bumps sometimes appear with pus and that looks like a huge pimple or skin colored bumps. They have occurred around and inside the labia from teenage time. One gynecologist told me that it might be ingrown hair, b...  Read Full »

Dr. Jyoti Gupta

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These bumps seem to be a sign of infection. You need to take a good course of antibiotics. I suggest you tablet Augmentin Duo 1000 mg (Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) twice daily for five days. If there is no relief, then you may need to see a gynecologist to drain it. A...  Read Full »

How to get rid of the pain that occurs while having the urge to pee?

Query: Hi, Doctor.A few days ago, I had this trouble in peeing. I felt some hints of pain. They’re tolerable though. At first I thought it was a symptom of UTI, since I admit that I drink lots of water but I’m quite lazy to urinate. Then yesterday, I noticed that there was a tiny lump on my private are...  Read Full »

Dr. Ushasi Mukherjee

Answer: Dear, could you help me out with a few more details about your complaints like (A)whether you feel a sense of incomplete emptying of your bladder or an urge to pee frequently even if you have passed urine,(B) whether you have noticed any blood while passing urine,(C)Low back pain or pain in the lo...  Read Full »

Please suggest treatment for cyst-like bumps on inner thighs and pubic area.

Query: Cyst like bumps on inner thighs and pubic area. This has been happening on and off for about 5 years but I have been too embarrassed to talk to a doctor.  Read Full »

Dr. Monika Meena

Answer: Hi, I gather from your history that you have got cystic rashes over your pubic area every now and then. you have not mentioned about any other symptoms associated with it, i.e. any redness, itching, pain associated with them? any discharge per vagina or any discharge from the cysts per se? what col...  Read Full »

What causes small white bumps on testicle?

Query: Hello doctor, I have small white bumps in my testicles skin like pimples, one or two looks nearly 1 cm size. I am worried about this issue, usually, it will appear and disappear but this time it is not going. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the pictures I saw (attachment removed to protect patient identity), those are called sebaceous cysts the small ones can disappear with time. Keep in mind you should keep the area clean and dry in summer like you can use powder to keep it dry but the bigger ones n...  Read Full »

What could cause bumps in the vaginal area with no pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have two bumps near my vaginal region. One is on my thigh and the other is near my vagina. They are red outside with a white circle inside. What could this be? I am currently taking Doxycycline for acne.  Read Full »

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry, the images were not really very clear. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would like to know if there are any similar lesions anywhere else on any other parts of the body? Or if these lesions have any pain or itching? Are they the same as th...  Read Full »

What causes a cyst near clitorial hood?

Query: Dear doctor, I have noticed a lump the size of a grape on the outer left side of my clitoral hood; that was not there during the last two or three days. It is painless, hard, no irritation or color change, no strange or closed discharge. But it is huge and getting bigger every day. Any general idea...  Read Full »

Dr. Sabita Laskar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Depending on your description, there could be few possibilities: Paraurethral gland swelling. Lipoma. Fibroma. Sebaceous cyst. Since it has been around for only a few days and not sore, I think it is just a retention cyst. Any gland around that place whose duct...  Read Full »

Why do I have white spots in penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a question.  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is redness. It looks like folliculitis as per the picture. I cannot really comment on what is going on unless you mention symptoms. Please elaborate your skin problem. Do you have itching? How l...  Read Full »

My problem is genital redness which persists even after medications. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old male. My problem is redness of the genitals. It has been two months now. It first started from my penis head with four or five red bumps like spots. Then I consulted a dermatologist. He gave me Candid-B cream to apply and some anti-fungal tablets. But I mistakenly use...  Read Full »

Dr. Shreyansh Talesra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the history given by you, it could be irritant contact dermatitis followed by application of dettol. Since you have used most of the creams and few of it containing steroids, your skin has got thinned, and that is why you could see red colored vessels. I...  Read Full »

Why do I have boils in private area after shaving?

Query: Hi doctor, I shaved my lower region and then I had sex. Now I have boils around my private area. It is very painful. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send me your detailed obstetrics and gynecology history, your medical history, and drug history. Please say about the material used such as hair removal cream or razor to remove the hairs. Sometimes removal of hairs after a long time gets sensitive to hair remova...  Read Full »