Q. I have a hard little white bump on my shaft noticed only during erection. Please help.

Dr. Snehal Laul

I have a little white bump on my shaft. I noticed that sometimes when I have an erection, it appears but not always, and it does not hurt at all. It has been there for two years now, and it did not get enlarged, and it is hard when I touch it.

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
#

Is there itching, burning, irritation, swelling, or inflammation? Do you have a tight foreskin? Improper hygiene? Scratching or rubbing? Any allergic reactions to irritant soap? History of sexual contact or exposure to chemicals? Please reply.

| 

But I remember I took a sexual stimulation pill two years ago, and after that, I noticed I got this bump. And usually, I see this bump in the second round of having sex or masturbate. In another meaning, when I am not entirely in power for erection as the first round.

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
#

Penile ultrasonography of the erect penis is advised to rule out any malignancy (as it is hard and painless). Soft, cystic, painful lump suggests minor infection. Apply Fucidin cream twice daily for seven days (excess popping can cause secondary bacterial infection).

Avoid popping and scratching lesions as it may cause secondary bacterial infection.

| 

No painful erection. So what you suggest, Fucidin cream or penile ultrasonography?

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatology Venereology
#

Penile USG of the erect penis to rule out malignancy is needed. The local examination is also necessary to see if it is firm in consistency, soft, cystic, or hard. So get examined by a physician personally, which will make diagnosis clear.

Take tablet Zifi 200 mg twice daily for five days (if its cystic lesion), Fucidin cream twice daily for seven days, tablet Emanzen D twice daily for three days. These mentioned treatments can be taken if it is cystic swelling. Penile USG should be done to rule out malignancy.

|