Q. What is the treatment for my penile itching and fluid-filled blisters that resulted from aggressive sex?

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

We had aggressive anal intercourse two days ago, and since yesterday I have been having severe itching in my shaft. I noticed some blisters today on my penis. These blisters are itchy, shining, and leaking clear fluid on popping.

Kindly help.

#

I suggest you apply Fucidin cream (Fusidic acid) twice daily at the lesion for ten days and take tablet Ciprofloxacin 500 mg once daily for five days.

Kindly avoid scratching and rubbing of the lesions, vigorous sex.

Kindly answer me the following to help you better;

1) Do you have a tingling sensation?

2) Is it burning during micturition?

3) Are there any recurrent episodes?

4) Do you have any history of balanitis or herpes?

Take care.

Thanks for the reply.

There is no tingling sensation, but I have itching occasionally. There is no burning or discomfort when I urinate. This is the first occurrence of this or anything like this. There is no history of balanitis or herpes.

Does the use of undergarments worsen the lesion?

Thanks.

#

I suggest you take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg at night after food for seven days for itching. And kindly wear loose, comfortable thin cotton undergarments. Avoid occlusion, friction, wash genitals with a mild cleanser, and maintain proper genital hygiene.

It is advisable to get a urine routine, culture reports, tests for STI (sexually transmitted infections) to rule out the cause.

Take care.

|