Q. How to deal with burning pee after intercourse?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

After intercourse, I had to deal with burning pee. And although it has reduced stinging now. It still is there. And also. My periods ended like four days back, so I wanted to know if I should still take the pill if I had unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate in me.

#

From day 1 to 10 of the period it is the safe period. There is no chance of pregnancy as there is no ovulation happening during this period. So you need not take any medication. So relax and do not worry.

These symptoms could be because of some urinary infection. Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist and get a complete urine examination and vaginal swab test done.

1. Avoid having sex till then.
  2. Wear cotton panties and loose lowers.
  3. Maintain personal hygiene and take plenty of fluids.
  4. Wash your private parts with normal tap water every time you use the washroom.
  5. Avoid using vaginal douches and creams.
  6. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further.

Take care.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|