Q. I have burning sensation on my penile tip during urination. Kindly suggest a solution.

I am a 35-years-old male. I am suffering from a burning sensation in the penis while urinating, lasting for a month. I have undergone culture, and no growth is seen. Abdominal scan shows a 3 mm stone in the left kidney. I have taken antibiotics two times. First, I took Urifast for a week, later for another five days. As a result, the burning sensation is reduced, but not fully cured. My doctor suggests me to have a normal family life, but that has not worked well even after that also, it continues. I have attached all reports and prescriptions. Kindly provide me a remedy.

#

Your doctor gave you the right treatment. I would have given the same.

So to help you better, I need to know some informations. Do you have any pain in the abdomen? Do you feel burning during passing urine or having intercourse? Is there any white discharge you have, or your wife suffers from it?

Revert with the asked details for better help.

No abdominal pain, or burning while passing urine and intercourse. But sometimes in fully erected position, it is slightly burning. My wife and I do not have white discharge.

#

It does not look like infection. So there is no need to take antibiotics. I would recommend you to take syrup Stone one teaspoon in one cup of water twice daily for seven days. Add tablet Urispas (Flavoxate) in night.

Revert after seven days.

| 

I was treated for UTI, but mild irritation is still present. Kindly help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 39 year old healthy male. Around two months back, I had slight inflammation and itching in my penis. It compelled me to urinate throughout the night. When I have seen the doctor, he tested my sugar, which came normal. So, he gave UTI medicines for five days. The burning sensatio...  Read Full »

My son occasionally complains of burning sensation during urination. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,My son is 5 years old. He occasionally complains of burning sensation in urine. Before five months, he complained of burning sensation, and we did a urine test which showed pus cells 2 to 3 and albumin haziness. The doctor said that as fine and just advise to give more fluids. We did two m...  Read Full »

I have white vaginal discharge with burning sensation during urination. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old and just had unprotected sexual intercourse with someone. This will be the second man I have had intercourse with. The intercourse began about a week ago and I am having burning urination and what seems to be white specs in my vaginal area. I am scared that I might h...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Nephrologist Now