Q. I have constant feeling to urinate and burning sensation. Why is it so?

Answered by Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation During Urination or Uti? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been having an issue for two months on and off and I need help with identifying it. I have been constantly feeling the need to go to the toilet when nothing comes out and it is a burning sensation when I do. Also, a lot of white thick discharge comes out too.