Burning Sensation In Anus

Can prostatitis cause pain and burning sensation in perineum and anus while urinating?

Query: Hi doctor,I was diagnosed with acute prostatitis. I am experiencing pain and burning sensation in the perineum and anus while urinating, especially at night. My test reports for STD and urine analysis came back negative. I am currently taking tablet Bactrim. My query is, how long does it take for th...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Prostatitis is inflammation of prostate gland leading to increased frequency, urgency, and difficulty in passing urine along with deep perineal pain or discomfort. The accurate diagnosis is made through semen culture, and I hope you got this test done. Usually...  Read Full »

What is the reason for having constipation and burning sensation in the anal region?

Query: Hi doctor, I have constipation, pain in stomach and gas for the past three to four days. I feel uncomfortable. I also have a burning sensation in the anal region. Please help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can have stomach inflammation and indigestion problem. For that, you can take Rabeprazole. For proper digestion, you can take Alcid MPS syrup (Aluminium hydroxide with Dimethicone). If the constipation is severe, you can take Bisacodyl. If there is a burning pain in...  Read Full »

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full »

Dr. Akant Kaushal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of burning sensation in anus following stools will be the consumption of spicy food. Another cause can be constipation, which can cause fissures around the anus. If this is the condition, apply Diltiazem gel 2 % three to four times a day for se...  Read Full »

What causes a sharp, burning pain while passing stools?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 17-year-old male and I have a weight of 117 kilograms. I hate discussing things like this but I always have large stools. I think that I may have IBS. My mother had IBS and the symptoms are similar for us. Recently, after having a large stool I noticed some bright red blood on the...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have hemorrhoids and it happens due to chronic constipation. Avoid taking oily, fried, and outside foods. Drink more water. Try to eat a high fiber diet with green leafy vegetables and fruits. Try to do exercise daily for thirty minutes. Try to reduce your weight by...  Read Full »

Why do I have constant pain in my anal region?

Query: Hello doctor, First of all, I would like to describe my symptoms. For the past five months, I am suffering from constant pain in my rectal area. Earlier, it felt like a sharp knife-like pain tearing apart the perianal region. Still, as of now, it is turned into an intense burning discomfort severe ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mian Shah Yousaf

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed all your history and the attached three reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is nothing sinister in it. And to me, you are suffering from an anal fissure at the moment. Now I am going to answer your queries one by one and will a...  Read Full »

What causes burning sensation while passing stools?

Query: Hello doctor,My 4.5-year-old baby is complaining of a burning feel whenever he passes stool. One day he passed a hard stool since then, he is saying like that. It has been one and a half months now and is not getting healed. I can see some redness outside the anus and no idea about inside. I am appl...  Read Full »

Dr. Manu Bharadwaj

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This sometimes happens even when they are not passing hard stools. But you still will have to give stool softeners. Please do the following: 1. Do not give him any oily or spicy food for two weeks. 2. Do not give him biscuits, cakes, chocolates, chips, carbona...  Read Full »

How to manage recurring burning sensation in the anal region?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35-year-old male, who is 5.8 feet tall and weighs about 49 kg. I have constant burning in anal region from past 20 days though do not have fissure as checked by doctor. Current medication are Lox 2% (Lignocaine hydrochloride) jelly gel and Sitcom forte tablet for seven days. But i...  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar Atreya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Your complaint is constant burning in the anus. It is recurrent. It occurred two times in the past ten years. Your age is 35 years, and weight is 49 kg, which is slightly less than normal. 2. As there are various causes like local skin lesions, anorectal disorders, ...  Read Full »

Can anal fissure recur every time you pass hard stools?

Query: Hi doctor, I see blood in the stool or sometimes on the surface of the stool or in toilet paper, which is on and off. I do not have pain any longer, but I guess you can say I have a mild burning after passing significant fecal matter. I was wondering if anal fissures could repeat themselves wheneve...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing to me, and I am concerned about you. Yes, if there is a fissure doctor can see it by colonoscopy or rectal examination. Most of the time, reasons for such fissures are iron deficiency or constipation. When a person has constipation, it leads to con...  Read Full »

Please suggest home remedies for hot sensation in the anus.

Query: Hi doctor, What are some of the home remedies for burning sensation of the Anus? What is the reason for this burning sensation? It happens whenever I eat outside food. Though I did not eat more spicy food, why it is happening.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following are the causes for burning sensation in the anus. Spicy foods Hard food such as bread that causes constipation Less water consumption Excess tea and coffee consumption Foods that easily causes heat in the body Frequent diarrhea o...  Read Full »

I have inflammation and burning sensation in my anus after having intercourse. Is this HPV?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24-year-old bisexual male. 10 months ago a friend stroked his penis between my thighs, and suddenly his penis slipped and entered my anus for merely an inches, and he pulled out then we stopped performing it. And after four months I got constipation and hard stools, and then da...  Read Full »

Dr. C Elanchezhian

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. HPV (Human papillomavirus), usually HPV infection does not cause any noticeable symptoms or health problems. Some time produce genital warts.For your complaints, constipation and burning sensation may be due to piles or anal fissure. So better go for the rectal exam ...  Read Full »