Burning Sensation In Anus

Please suggest home remedies for hot sensation in the anus.

Query: Hi doctor, What are some of the home remedies for burning sensation of the Anus? What is the reason for this burning sensation? It happens whenever I eat outside food. Though I did not eat more spicy food, why it is happening.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following are the causes for burning sensation in the anus. Spicy foods Hard food such as bread that causes constipation Less water consumption Excess tea and coffee consumption Foods that easily causes heat in the body Frequent diarrhea o...  Read Full »

I have inflammation and burning sensation in my anus after having intercourse. Is this HPV?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24-year-old bisexual male. 10 months ago a friend stroked his penis between my thighs, and suddenly his penis slipped and entered my anus for merely an inches, and he pulled out then we stopped performing it. And after four months I got constipation and hard stools, and then da...  Read Full »

Dr. C Elanchezhian

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. HPV (Human papillomavirus), usually HPV infection does not cause any noticeable symptoms or health problems. Some time produce genital warts.For your complaints, constipation and burning sensation may be due to piles or anal fissure. So better go for the rectal exam ...  Read Full »

There is no improvement in burning sensation of penis and anus even after Doxycycline. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a sexual encounter before 11 days. She gave me only a hand release and used her finger on my prostate with a glove on. After a day, I started urinating extremely and frequently. No burning with urination but after urinating, there is a slight burning sensation in my penis, and o...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have acute prostatitis. This could be due to various reasons including retrograde ejaculation, delayed hypersensitivity to the gloves used or bacterial infection. Was your semen or urine tested for a culture?   Read Full »

I have burning sensation after passing stools. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, Since last few days whenever I eat any spicy food or chicken, after passing stools, I am feeling a bit of burning sensation for five minutes. After that, it goes away. That too in a week I feel 1 to 2 times. Surrounding the anus also while washing sometimes I am feeling a burning sens...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intake of spicy food may cause burning sensation and irritation of anal mucosa which may lead to a burning pain during defecation. It is due to the spiciness of the food. You may try yogurt, cucumber, tender coconut water, probiotic capsules, buttermilk. Use tablet N...  Read Full »

What has to be done to cure pain in anus?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having huge inner pain in stool going place, anus. It happens after every 10 months. Please suggest what has to be done. I am male, 40.  Read Full »

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning while defecation could be due to anal fissure. The anal fissure is a break or a crack in the mucosal lining of the anal canal. You better see a gastroenterologist and get a PR examination and sigmoidoscopy test done. Treatment consists of taking stool softene...  Read Full »

I am having rectal burning and hot air from the nose. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, The last six months I am having rectal burning and hot air from the nose. I have visited many hospitals and all doctors checked the rectum area by putting their fingers and told fissure. I have taken many antibiotics and no results. Last time I checked my blood test and found H-pylori...  Read Full »

Dr. Pritam Mohapatra

Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief. Pilex ointment to be applied topically at the anus (with the clean applicator) 1 to 2 times daily, before and after passing stool, for the next one week. Keep up a healthy, balanced and anti-in...  Read Full »

What is the reason for having constipation and burning sensation in the anal region?

Query: Hi doctor, I have constipation, pain in stomach and gas for the past three to four days. I feel uncomfortable. I also have a burning sensation in the anal region. Please help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can have stomach inflammation and indigestion problem. For that, you can take Rabeprazole. For proper digestion, you can take Alcid MPS syrup (Aluminium hydroxide with Dimethicone). If the constipation is severe, you can take Bisacodyl. If there is a burning pain in...  Read Full »

What medicines can be had for burning sensation in the anus and vagina?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a sensation of burning in the anus and vagina. An ultrasound scan was done and a urine culture was also done. I have a UTI and a Bartholin cyst. The culture grew E. coli. As regards medicines, I have taken Urispas, Candid-V6 for 10 days. I also took Voveran injections...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You have not mentioned the sensitivity of E. coli (Escherichia coli) on urine culture. Anyways you will have to take antibiotics. I will advise the following medicines. Tablet Zifi O (Cefixime and Ofloxacin) in morning and e...  Read Full »

Does constipation cause burning sensation in anus?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in anus after bowel movements for past one week. There is no blood discharge and poop was soft. I avoid eating spicy foods. The burning sensation lasts for hours.  Read Full »

Dr. Akant Kaushal

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most common cause of burning sensation in anus following stools will be the consumption of spicy food. Another cause can be constipation, which can cause fissures around the anus. If this is the condition, apply Diltiazem gel 2 % three to four times a day for se...  Read Full »

Why is there a burning sensation in my anus while defecating?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in my anus while defecating. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning sensation is because of unsuitable diet and lifestyle. The symptoms are due to local inflammation. The food or the habit that increases your problem includes spicy or chilled foods, potato, chicken, eating more amount of bread, constipation, continuously sitting i...  Read Full »